Information for the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 of the Italian Privacy Code.
In compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No.196, we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing of your personal data that we have received directly from you orally or by email, as well as the scope and dissemination of the same, the nature of the data in our possession and their provision.
In connection with this, we inform you of the following:
- The data will be processed in the following ways: manually or with the support of computer or telematic systems and by persons specifically appointed for this purpose.
The processing includes the inclusion and/or updating in computer and paper databases, the conservative filing of data and documents received, the collection of personal data in the form of unstructured information, forms or information questionnaires.
- The data will be provided for the following purposes:
- Updating of customers/suppliers registry
- Carrying out all legal obligations related to tax, accounting and administrative management of the relationship
- Handling of administrative or commercial correspondence
- Management of any litigation or the legal and juridical consequences of the relationship
- Acquisition of information necessary or useful to evaluate any risks related to the relationship
- The provision of data is mandatory, and any total or partial refusal to provide such data will make it impossible for the writer to carry out the activities described in section 2.
- Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy exclusively for the purposes set out in section 2 to external professionals we use, such as accountants. Furthermore, the managers or persons in charge of the processing may have knowledge of it as per the updated list available at our office.
- All the data referred to in the subject will be kept even after the termination of the contractual relationship for the performance of any obligations connected with or resulting from the conclusion of the contractual relationship.
- The data controller of the data provided is Elena Forte.
- The data controller is domiciled for the purposes of the law at the registered office.
- Therefore you can contact them for all information regarding the processing of your data and for all that is provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
- With regard to the personal data in our possession, you can exercise the rights provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, as shown below:
Legislative Decree No.196/2003, Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to know:
- The source of the personal data
- The purposes and methods of processing
- The logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the help of electronic tools
- The identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2)
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated, or who can learn about them in their capacity as appointed representatives of the State, managers or data processors
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data
- Deletion, anonymisation or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed.
- Certification that the operations under a) and b) have been made known, including with regard to the contents thereof, to those to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except in the event such compliance proves to be impossible or leads to the use of manifestly disproportionate means in respect of the right defended.
- The data subject has the right to object, entirely or in part:
- To the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons, even though pertaining to the purpose of the collection
- To the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing materials, or for carrying out market research or trade communications.